Reptaid Supplement (1 oz)
Reptaid is designed to help your reptile overcome viral, bacterial and microscopic infections without the complications from more traditional treatments. It's well known in the reptile world that traditional medications can have limited success and debilitating side effects. While undergoing traditional treatments for parasitic infections, reptiles can experience loss of appetite, lethargy, hydration issues, even organ damage. Reptaid is a blend of herbs that is gentle to the system and beneficial to the health and well-being of reptiles.
- Effective for use against coccidia and other parasites, bacterial infections, viral infections, appetite loss, and loss of coloration.
- Easy to administer. Insert into mouth when reptile eats or gapes. Or inject into feeder, then immediately feed to reptile.
- A single 1 oz bottle contains 300 doses.
- Olive Leaf - Supports immune system, high in antioxidants, and is an excellent anti-microbial that will kill viruses and bacteria.
- Mustard Seed - Used in fevers, colds and influenza. Helps move acute conditions from the body more quickly.
- Black Seed - An overall tonic herb known for its effects on the respiratory system, stomach and intestinal tract, kidney and liver, and the circulatory and immune system.
- Pau Darco - South American herb that is used for parasites and fungus. Also used for dry cough, anti-inflammatory and blood cleansing.
- Cloves - Rids the body of any microscopic parasites and soothes the intestinal tract. Strong disinfecting action.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – Used as a parasitic for small parasites. Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.